Got A Question? Well Don't Bother Us...
How do I update my payment information?
To update your payment information for your Backstage Pass:
- Make sure you are logged in
- Click this link to edit Payment Methods.
How do I contact you?
Easy breezy, please submit any questions using our customer service chat. You can locate it at the bottom of your screen. Just click the icon and browse our list of FAQs or send us a custom message and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
How can I terminate my subscription?
We hate to see you go, but if you insist, follow these steps.
- Step 1: Make sure you’re logged into your account.
- Step 2: Head on over to your account orders here: https://www.philhendrieshow.com/my-account/subscriptions/
- Step 3: Select cancel
I’m signed into my Backstage Pass. Why can’t I leave comments on the site?
We currently have removed comments.
I just signed up for a Backstage Pass, how do I subscribe to the BSP podcasts on my iPhone or iOS device?
Automatically download the full, uncensored, ad-free show every day to your computer, iOS device, or Android device. This feed also includes the exclusive Saturday shows, the daily Pre-Show commentary with Phil, the daily BSP Classic Hour, and other new content too!
You’ve got a few options to subscribe:
Subscribe using iTunes:
- Click this link
- When prompted, enter your login and password. Normally your e-mail address is your login, but sometimes it’s only the part preceding the “@” sign. For example “[email protected]” may simply login as “alex”. Don’t include the quotation marks!
- If that link doesn’t work, click here to first install iTunes.
Subscribe from your iPhone, iPod, or iPad
- Open the “Podcasts” app on your device.
- Navigate to the “Library” tab.
- Click “Edit”
- Select “Add a Podcast by URL”.
- Enter the following URL: https://philhendrieshow.com/recentshowpodcast (if this doesn’t work, try removing “https://”)
- When prompted, enter your login and password for your Backstage Pass. Normally your e-mail address is your login, but sometimes it’s only the part preceding the “@” sign. For example “[email protected]” may simply login as “alex”. Don’t include the quotation marks!
Subscribe using other devices
- For any other devices or podcasting apps, enter the following URL directly into your podcasting app: https://philhendrieshow.com/recentshowpodcast (if this doesn’t work, try removing “https://”)
How do I sign up for a Backstage Pass?
Is the videocast compatible with my iPhone or other iOS device?
Our live and on-demand videocasts are available for all iOS and Android devices! To watch on-demand, simply navigate to the episode you’d like to view and the Videocast will be available at the top of the page.
How can I watch the videocast on my Android device?
Each Android device handles videos differently. Some Android devices will play the videocast natively, but if you’re receiving errors when attempting to view the videocast, you may need to try installing Flash or using an alternate web browser.
You can install Flash onto your Android device by following these steps.
If installing Flash does not solve the issue, you can try using an alternate web browser. The browsers that have been shown to work well with the majority of Android devices are Puffin, Now Browser, and Chrome.